Monday, February 20, 2012

Update on upcoming work

Book 2 - Shrouded Island 
The 2nd book will be released very soon - hopefully in 2 weeks.

Book 3 - Rise of the Witch
I just recieved the last round of editting back from my editor. Once the cover is finished and final formatting is done, it will be released. I'm hoping for mid-March.

Book 4 - Magic of Heroes
I'm nearly finished with the first draft and it's coming along quite nicely. I feel very good about the draft, and there should be minimal re-writes. I'm hoping for a late spring release.

My first two short stories, Winged Demon: Natalie & Darius and Circus Freak: Bryce should be released in mid-March. The third story Brujeria: Rafe, will be released more towards the end of March.

Once I get final covers for each, I will start posting them. March will be a busy month for the Department of Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment