Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Update on what's coming....

I've got quite a bit in the pipeline now for the Department of Magic series, and just wanted to share that with you.

Book 7 - Hidden Relics
The first and second drafts are finished, and it's been e-mail to the editor. It will be ready about a week before Christmas. I'll post the cover in a couple of weeks. It's a great one!

Book 8
Both 8 and 9 have very detailed outlines, which will make the drafts much quicker to produce. Right now, I've just started the first draft for Book 8, and should be finished before Christmas. I'm hoping for a late January publishing date for Book 8. I'll announce the title and show the cover (which is ready) in December some time. Book 9 shouldn't be too far behind, with an expected publishing date of late February.

Secrets In Stone: Gabe
The long-promised short story will be out by Christmas. It's with the editor right now, and unfortunately that's all I can promise at the moment. :)

Science Fiction
My side project is coming along nicely. I'm still in the outlining stage before i start the first draft, and Tim is working on some designs for the details and the covers. I will start drafts of those as soon as DOMA 9 is finished. I'm pushing for a January or February release for the first Sci Fi. More updates to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment